Saturday, August 2, 2008

Skywalker Ranch, Marin County, CA.

We'll this little traveler has made his way to the Ranch. That's right, Skywalker Ranch. Who said you can get anywhere in this world. A month back to work and already they got me goin' up to Skywalker Ranch. Dealing with a big TV show, that I don't know if I can talk about, so I won't say what I was working on at Skywalker Ranch. But, the Ranch has it's own fire department. The weather was great, I don't think it got above 80 at Skywalker Ranch. They grown there own food. It's almost unreal. But it is real and I went there. Here are some pictures;





Wine Country




If this picture was any good, you would see the deer.





Me working hard at my Princess Laya.



One last note we ate dinner at a little restaurant up the road called Rancho Nicasio (http://www.ranchonicasio.com/) I had the home made meatloaf and it was wonderful. If you ever get to go to Skywalker Ranch, I say give it a try.

No comments: